This crossword was created by Dr John with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
1. C6H12, and in a ring.
5. Same number of carbons as a 50p has edges
6. Brings home the bacon
14. Four legs, fur and purrs a lot
15. Has no double bonds, just carbons and hydrogens
17. Soars a lot and has great eyesight
20. A dozen? It's a big one, this.
21. The lighter of the two gases used in camping gas cylinders.
22. Used to make a polymer which is used a lot for packing things in boxes.
3. Can be turned into polythene
4. Also known as toluene, it has seven carbons, and is not an alkane
6. Has three carbons and one double bond
7. The one ring to rule them all?
8. A square ring?
10. C6 and NOT an alkane or alkene, it's the simplest aromatic one
12. Used in camping gas cylinders
13. Used as a rating for petrol
16. Six carbons, used as a solvent
19. Natural gas is mainly this